If you are a victim of crime, a witness to a crime or know about a crime, there are different ways you can report a crime to the NSW Police Force.
- Call Triple Zero (000) to report emergencies (PDF)
- Report crime to the Police Assistance Line (PAL) 131 444 (PDF), interstate callers: 1800 725 631
- Report crime to Crime Stoppers by calling 1800 333 000 (PDF) or via the online Crime Stoppers form
- Report missing persons (PDF)
- Report crime through the Community Portal (PDF)
- Report crime to local police (PDF)
- Interpreter required (PDF)