The NSW Police Force
The mission of the NSW Police Force, as set out in the Police Act 1990, is to work with the community to reduce violence, crime and fear.
We aim to protect the community and property by
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime
- monitoring and promoting road safety
- maintaining social order
- performing and coordinating emergency and rescue operations.
- Wellbeing Support Services
- Minister for Police
- Organisational Structure
- Publications and Corporate Information
- Information of Interest to the Community
- Policies, Procedures and Legislation
- Regions, Commands, and Districts
- Career Transition
- Driver high-range PCA