This permit is for persons who are NOT residents of Australia and who are visiting, or intend to visit NSW, to possess and use firearms while participating in a specified organised safari tour conducted by the holder of a safari tour permit or hunting activities organised by an approved hunting club. Clause 66 - Firearms Regulation 2017 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Safari/Hunting Participation Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 5102, Parramatta NSW 2124, Australia.
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level One - Category A & B Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Transportation of Firearms (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)