- An accountant (member of a recognised professional accounting body or a Registered Tax Agent).
- A person listed on the roll of the Supreme Court of a State or Territory or the High Court of Australia as a legal practitioner.
- A barrister, solicitor or patent attorney.
- A police officer.
- A postal manager.
- A principal of an Australian secondary college, high school or primary school.
- A medical practitioner.
- A Justice of the Peace (with a registration number in the State in which they are registered).
- A minister of religion (registered under Subdivision A of Division 1 of Part IV of the Marriage Act 1961).
The certified copy must include the statement "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document". The certifier must also include their full name, signature, date, registration number (if any) and qualification or occupation which makes them eligible to certify documents, on each of the photocopied identification documents.
Please consider completing the Backup for Life consent form attached to this page and sending this in with your application form. The primary purpose of the Backup for Life project is to design, implement and manage post service support strategies for former NSW police officers and their immediate families. Police Legacy would like to connect with as many retired officers as possible.