This permit is for RSL Clubs wishing to possess and display firearms used as weapons of war on premises nominated in the permit. Such premises may include the club premises or other premises. Clause 73 - Firearms Regulation 2017 relates.
- FACT Sheet - RSL Display Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 5102, Parramatta NSW 2124.
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration.
- Business Declaration (PDF)
This form is for persons, other than the permit holder, wishing to be listed on and authorised by this permit.
- Application Form P635 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - RSL Museum Safe Storage, Premises & Display Firearms & Prohibited Weapons (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)