This permit is for persons who wish to acquire a non-prohibited firearm for the purpose of conveying the firearm out of Australia. Clause 57 - Firearms Regulation 2017 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Permit to Acquire a Non-Prohibited Firearm on Leaving Australia (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 5102, Parramatta NSW 2124.
- Application for a Firearms Permit (PDF)
- Permit to Acquire a Non-Prohibited Firearm on Leaving Australia Legitimate Reason (PDF) -
Other Related Information
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)