This permit is for a person who is a member of an historical society or club and who wishes to use a muzzle loading black powder cannon in historical re-enactments and displays. Clause 68 - Firearms Regulation 2017 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Historical Cannon Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 5102, Parramatta NSW 2124.
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration.
- Business Declaration (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Permit to Acquire A Firearm (PTA) (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule 1 Prohibited Firearms - Safe Storage Levels 1, 2 & 3 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)