If you wish to import firearms, firearm parts, accessories, magazines, paintball markers, ammunition or components of ammunition into NSW as a NSW licensed firearms dealer, including a licensed theatrical armourer or a club armourer, or prohibited weapons as the holder of a NSW Prohibited Weapons Dealer or Prohibited Weapons Theatrical Armourer Permit, please use the General Application to Import B709 form and then select the ancillary forms or forms applicable to the import.
When completing the ancillary forms, you are required to enter the item number under Schedule 6 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956. A Table of the items and item numbers has been provided below to assist in making your application.
Application Form - MUST be completed
- NSW Firearms Dealer B709 Application Form (for firearms, paintball markers, ammunition, accessories, parts and weapons) (PDF)
Ancillary Forms - you MUST select at least one of the relevant forms below
- Category AB Firearms and Firearm Parts (PDF)
- Category H Firearms and Parts (PDF)
- Ammunition Only, complete or components (PDF)
- Additional Firearms and Firearm Parts (PDF)
- Paintball Markers and Parts (PDF)
- Prohibited Weapons (PDF)