If you wish to import firearms, firearm parts, accessories, magazines, paintball markers, ammunition or components of ammunition or prohibited weapons into NSW as an individual or a business (non-dealer), please use the General Application to Import B709 form below and then select the forms or forms applicable to the import under 'Ancillary Forms' below.

Application Form - this form MUST be completed

Ancillary Forms - you MUST select at least one of the relevant forms below

Fact Sheets

Related Information