You can update your address and contact details online via Service NSW here.

You will need to log in using your MyServiceNSW account.

To change your name, you will need to complete the P645 Amend, vary or replace an existing Class 1 and/or Class 2 licence form (PDF) and post it to SLED.

You can use the P645 application form to request for multiple changes to be made to your licence at the same time. Just be sure to include any relevant supporting documents with your completed application form when you lodge your request with our office.

Send your application form via post to:

Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate
Locked bag 5099
Parramatta NSW 2124

If you cannot change your address or contact details online, you can email SLED at In your email please include in your:

  • Name
  • Licence number
  • Old address/contact details
  • New address/contact details