SLED must refuse your application if you:
- Are not 18 years of age or older
- Are not an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident, or hold a visa that entitles you to work in Australia (other than a student visa or working holiday visa)
- Are not a fit and proper person to have a security licence
- Do not have the required training and experience for your security licence subclass
- Have been convicted of a prescribed offence in the 10 years before you applied
- Have been found guilty of a prescribed offence with no conviction recorded in the five years before you applied.