If the out-of-state applicant is a corporation, they must prove that:

  • The corporation’s registered office and their principal place of business, if that is not the corporation’s office, is in another Australian state or territory
  • The corporation is licensed to carry out security activities in that state or territory, or activities of the kind proposed to be authorised by the visitor permit.

The corporation must forward all their employee’s applications to SLED as part of the visitor permit applications.