Generally, yes. With some exceptions (see Security Licence Exemptions), individuals who sell or install security doors, roller shutters or other forms of security equipment, or who provide advice about such equipment (for example, by assessing customers’ needs and recommending appropriate products), are required to hold a Class 2B and/or a Class 2C security licence. See more information about Class 2 licences here.