If you would like information regarding a motor vehicle collision report that you were specifically involved in (or you are an authorised representative of the party/parties specifically involved in the incident), please complete the:

If you are an insurance company or the agent of an insurance company where a claim has been lodged, and would like a motor vehicle accident or crime incident report, please complete the:

Do I have to pay for the information?

A non-refundable search fee applies for each report.

Payment is to be made by cheque or money order made payable to NSW Police Force, or via credit card.

How do I lodge the application?

The completed form and payment should be sent to:

Insurance Services Unit
Locked Bag 5102

Who can I talk to if I have any questions about the form?

Please call (02) 8835 8400 between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.