On 28 February 2019 an amendment to the Weapons Prohibition Act 1998 commenced to include a zombie knife in the schedule of prohibited weapons.
The following resources provide information on the requirements for persons in possession of a zombie knife:
- What's New Document - Commencement of the Weapons Prohibition Amendment (Zombie Knives Regulation 2019) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions - Zombie Knives Legislative Amendment (Webpage)
- Weapons Prohibition Amendment (Zombie Knives) Regulation 2019 (PDF)
- Prescribed Safe Storage for Prohibited Weapons (PDF)
- Safe Storage Levels 1, 2 & 3 Fact Sheet (PDF)