Untitled

Woman charged following alleged stabbing in Dubbo

Friday, 07 November 2025 04:24:36 PM

A woman will face court today, charged following an alleged stabbing in Dubbo last week.

About 5pm Thursday 30 October 2025, emergency services were called to a roadway at Lansdowne Drive, Dubbo, following reports of a stabbing.

Officers attached to Orana Mid-Western Police District attended and were told a 31-year-old man had been stabbed in the chest while inside a Ford sedan, which he had been driving along Lansdowne Drive at the time.

Officers were told a woman had been travelling in the passenger seat at the time, before running from the vehicle after the incident.

The man was treated at the scene by NSW Ambulance paramedics before being taken to hospital in a stable condition.

Police established a crime scene and commenced an investigation into the incident.

Following inquiries, about 1.45pm yesterday (Thursday 6 November 2025), police, with assistance from the Western Region High Risk Domestic Violence Team, attended a home on Ulomogo Street, Brocklehurst, where they arrested a 22-year-old woman.

At the residence, officers located and seized a flick knife, an amount of methylamphetamine, scales, clear re-sealable plastic bags and an amount of cash.

The woman was taken to Dubbo Police Station and charged with wound person intend to cause grievous bodily harm (DV), supply prohibited drug greater than or equal to commercial quantity, deal with property proceeds of crime and carry cutting weapon upon apprehension, and an outstanding drug court warrant.

She was bail refused to appear before Bail Division Court 4 today (Friday 7 November 2025).