- On Monday 15 March 2021, members from the Victorian Police Echo Taskforce, with assistance from the National Anti-Gangs Squad served a Firearms Prohibition Order (FPO) on two patched members of the Bros. Outlaw Motorcycle Gang, Yarraville Chapter.
- On Wednesday 17 March 2021, detectives from the NSW Police Force and Australian Federal Police (AFP) – as part of the National Anti-Gangs Squad (NAGS), arrested and charged a 33-year-old man in Coolamon, near Wagga Wagga, on firearms and drug related offences. It will be alleged in court that the senior member of the Rebels Outlaw Motorcycle Gang (OMCG) attempted to import prohibited firearms parts.
- On Thursday 18 March 2021 officers attached to the ACT Police and ACT NAGS arrested a 26-year-old Banks man in relation to alleged firearm and ammunition possession offences. The arrest follows search warrants at two residential properties at Waramanga and Banks. A sawn-off firearm, ammunition, knuckledusters and nun chucks were seized.
The coordinated response to illicit firearms resulted in the following –
- Firearms seized – 823
- Arrests made - 38
- Firearms Prohibition Orders executed – 238
- Search warrants executed - 23
- Safe storage inspections – 1545
- Dealer inspections – 25