A $250,000 reward is in place in relation to the disappearance of Sydney toddler Rahma El-Dennaoui in November 2005.
Police were told that 19-month-old Rahma went missing from a bedroom in her family's Lurnea home between the hours of 2am and 8am on November 10, 2005.
Police launched an intensive land and air search but Rahma has never been found.
The Homicide Squad has been continuing investigations into Rahma’s disappearance under Strike Force Kilt.
Anyone with information about Rahma’s disappearance should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Do you have information that can help police with this case?
Any information you have about this is worth giving to police, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.
You can provide information to police via any of the methods below:
- Call Crime Stoppers any time on 1800 333 000
- Report information to Crime Stoppers any time via this site's secure online form
- Visit or call your local Police Station
Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your help may give police the clue they need to close this case and provide some comfort for the families of victims.
How to claim your reward
- Contact Crime Stoppers or your local Police Station.
- Identify yourself and indicate you have information about a crime and that you wish to claim a reward.
- You will then be put in contact with a police officer involved in the investigation of that case.