The NSW Government is offering a $100,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction over the death of Sydney man Mark Kennedy.
Mr Kennedy was found dead in his Blacktown driveway in 2004.
Mark Kennedy was just 39 years old when he was killed.
Strike Force Howgil was established to investigate the circumstances surrounding Mr Kennedy's death and officers assigned to the case interviewed a number of his associates.
Police are continuing their work on this case and officers believe they can move forward if provided with some further information.
Do you have information that can help police with this case?
Any information you have about this is worth giving to police, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.
You can provide information to police via any of the methods below:
- Call Crime Stoppers any time on 1800 333 000
- Report information to Crime Stoppers any time via this site's secure online form
- Visit or call your local Police Station
Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your help may give police the clue they need to close this case and provide some comfort for the families of victims.
How to claim your reward
- Contact Crime Stoppers or your local Police Station.
- Identify yourself and indicate you have information about a crime and that you wish to claim a reward.
- You will then be put in contact with a police officer involved in the investigation of that case.