|Jennifer Franco has endured many operations and psychological trauma|
as a result of the crash.
View Larger Map
In the early hours of the morning on Tuesday, 20 February 2007, Jennifer Franco was struck by a vehicle on Gwawley Parade, Miranda. After being dragged under the vehicle for a distance, Ms Franco sustained critical injuries. The driver of the offending vehicle did not stop to render aid to Ms Franco and did not identify themselves to police.
A person was arrested and charged over the hit and run but the charges were later dropped.
A reward of up to $100,000 will be paid by the Government of New South Wales for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the injuries to Jennifer Franco.
The allocation of this reward will be at the sole discretion of the Commissioner of Police.
The urgent assistance and cooperation of the public is especially sought in the matter.
Do you have information that can help police with this case?
Any information you have about this is worth giving to police, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.
You can provide information to police via any of the methods below:
- Call Crime Stoppers any time on 1800 333 000
- Report information to Crime Stoppers any time via this site's secure online form
- Visit or call your local Police Station
Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your help may give police the clue they need to close this case and provide some comfort for the families of victims.
How to claim your reward
- Contact Crime Stoppers or your local Police Station.
- Identify yourself and indicate you have information about a crime and that you wish to claim a reward.
- You will then be put in contact with a police officer involved in the investigation of that case.