A $100,000 reward is on offer for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the death of Peter Beazley.
Mr Beazley, 39, was found dead in his home at Ambarvale in January 2002.
An inquest held in July 2006 by the Deputy State Coroner found that Mr Beazley had died from severe blunt trauma to the head.
But despite an extensive investigation the murder remains unsolved.
Detectives investigating the killing of Mr Beazley have conducted extensive inquiries but have now exhausted all leads.
Police believe there are people within the Ambarvale community with knowledge of the crime who have not come forward.
Do you have information that can help police with this case?
Any information you have about this is worth giving to police, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.
You can provide information to police via any of the methods below:
- Call Crime Stoppers any time on 1800 333 000
- Report information to Crime Stoppers any time via this site's secure online form
- Visit or call your local Police Station
Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your help may give police the clue they need to close this case and provide some comfort for the families of victims.
How to claim your reward
- Contact Crime Stoppers or your local Police Station.
- Identify yourself and indicate you have information about a crime and that you wish to claim a reward.
- You will then be put in contact with a police officer involved in the investigation of that case.