To assist police in locating someone, you can;
- Search the area where the person was last seen.
- Look for any notes or clues that may have been left by the Missing Person.
- Check known locations that the Missing Persons frequents.eg shopping centres, train stations, parks.
- Speak with family or friends that may have had contact with the Missing Person.
- Secure anything that might be evidence and could be used to locate that person.
- Follow the NSW Police on Facebook or Twitter for updates on Missing Persons investigations.
If you are a member of the public and think you have information that can assist the Police in locating a Missing person, call Crime Stoppers to make a report. This information is then passed onto the investigating officers and the local Police may attend the area to conducts searches.