The Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED) can be contacted:
- by phone: 1300 362 001 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- by post at:
Security Licensing and Enforcement Directorate
Locked bag 5099
Parramatta NSW 2124
- by e-mail: SLED@police.nsw.gov.au
- by fax: 1300 362 066
When contacting SLED about a licence or application, please provide the licence or application number, your full name and date of birth for identification purposes.
SLED Christmas and New Year Operating Hours
The SLED Contact Centre will be closed between Monday 23 December 2019 and Friday 3 January 2020.
Urgent enquiries requiring immediate attention will need to be emailed to email@example.com
If your security licence and/or commercial agent and private inquiry (CAPI) licence is due to expire around this time, you should submit your licence renewal application well in advance to allow for sufficient processing time.
The following on-line services will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Renew Security Licences
- Update Contact Information
- Replace a Lost / Stolen or Damaged Photo Licence Card
- Temporary Excess Provision of Services (TEPS) Permit
SLED wishes you a merry Christmas and happy New Year!