When do I use this form?
This form is used to request motor vehicle collision or crime incident reports where the applicant is specifically involved in the incident or is an authorised representative of the party/parties specifically involved in the incident.

Do I have to pay for the information?
A non-refundable search fee applies for each report.
Payment is to be made by cheque or money order made payable to NSW Police Force, or via credit card.

How do I lodge the application?The completed form and payment should be sent to:

Locked Bag 5102

Who can I talk to if I have any questions about the form? Please call 8835 8377 between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday