The NSW Police Force takes all crimes seriously including bias motivated crimes. The NSW Police Force has a dedicated Bias Crime Unit who oversights, and works with all Local Area Commands, to investigate bias motivated incidents.
- Your report taken seriously no matter how minor or trivial it may seem
- Treated honestly, fairly and with respect at all times
- Explained the process and what will happen
- Kept informed about what is going on with your case
- Informed of the outcome of the investigation
- Told by police if someone has been charged in relation to your matter