Can I create a report for Lost Property if occurred outside of NSW?

For property that is lost interstate, it is recommended these reports are submitted in the state where the incident occurred in. The NSW Police Force Community Portal can accept Lost Property reports that occur interstate, but as a record only.

Back to Top