Who can make a report?

I am an overseas visitor. Which address should I enter into the NSW Police force Community Portal?

Please enter the address address details from the country where you live.  You will be given an opportunity to enter where the incident occurred, please ensure that address is updated with a relevant NSW address and phone number.

In the event where you may be contacted locally for a specific period of time, there is a free text entry area where you outline what happened.  Please enter your interim contact details in this free text area.

I want to create a report on behalf of a business. Can I do this?

Yes, you can certainly create an eligible Police Report online on behalf of a business. You will need to create an account with Service NSW and link to NSW Police Force. Be aware that all reports you create will be found within your own account.

Alternatively, you can call the Police Assistance Line on 131 444 or contact your Local NSW Police Station.