What is Intentional Damage?

The NSW Police Force Community Portal accepts Intentional Damage reports where a person intentionally or recklessly destroys or damages property belonging to another.

This damage may be partial damage or damage that destroys the property entirely.

Can I create a report for Lost Property if occurred outside of NSW?

For property that is lost interstate, it is recommended these reports are submitted in the state where the incident occurred in. The NSW Police Force Community Portal can accept Lost Property reports that occur interstate, but as a record only.

What if I don't have all the information requested when creating my lost property online report?

You can enter as much detail as you have available. The more detail you are able to include about a property item increases the possibility of getting your item returned should police locate it.

What Lost Property can I report online?

You can report most Lost Property online. However the following are an exception:

  • Motor Vehicles
  • Marine Craft
  • Firearms
  • Explosives
  • Chemicals
  • Prescription Drugs