Can I report any Graffiti I see?

You can submit reports for the NSW Police Force Community Portal on behalf of another person or an organisation.

However, making a police report is the responsibility of an interested person or organisation.  That organisation or person may request you to submit this report.

This could be an employee or representative of a business/organisation or for personal property a relative, friend or carer.

If you intend to submit the report on behalf of an organisation or another person, ensure you have authority or consent to do this.

This will ensure the NSW Police Force do not receive multiple reports for the same incident.