Renew Your Licence Online
A "NSW Security Licence Renewal Application" form showing your licence number, expiry date, licence class and other details is mailed to you around eight weeks before your licence is due to expire.
Once you have received your renewal form, you have the option of renewing your licence online.
Simply click this online renewal link and have your renewal application form on hand.
- click "Renew Online"
- enter your licence number and renewal number
- click "Click to Renew"
- if you have no events or occurrences to declare, click "I agree" to the declaration*
- select duration of the licence (1 or 5 years)
- enter your credit card details
- click "Lodge Renewal"
- print a copy of your receipt
* Note: If you are unable to make the declaration, do not proceed. You must lodge your renewal by post.
For more information about licence renewals, refer to the SLED Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
Notice: Online Renewal facility and Public Register of Licences unavailable Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 November 2014.
The Government Licensing Service (now known as OneGov) will undergo a scheduled system maintenance that will take place between 3.30pm Saturday 22 November and 9.00pm Sunday 23 November 2014. As a result, the Online Renewal facility and the Public Register of security licences will be unavailable during this period.
If your security licence expires the weekend of Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 November 2014 and you intend to lodge an online renewal, it is recommended that you do so by Friday 21 November 2014 to avoid disruption of your authority to work.