Commercial and Private Inquiry Agents (CAPI)
Important information for all applicants
Extension of time granted to comply with the training condition imposed on operator licences.
The deadline to provide evidence of attainment of training qualifications for operator licences has been extended to 24 months from the date of licence issue.
Changes to the prescribed training requirements
(effective September 2007 for operator licence holders)
In response to industry concerns, a review of the qualification requirements for operator licences has been undertaken and a number of changes implemented. For full details please refer to the "Qualification Requirements" for operator licences.
- Contact Details
- Introduction to the CAPI Legislation
- Licensable CAPI Activities
- Transition Arrangements
- Qualification Requirements
- Operator Licences
- Master Licences
- Refusal and Cancellation of Licences
- Right of Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Packages
- Amendment/Replacement of a Licence
- Close Associate Nomination Form
- Schedule of Fees
- New South Wales Government Legislation