Register my business CCTV details
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The NSW Police Force CCTV Register ('the Register') is a database which has been established to record the location of CCTV installations across NSW.
- Information stored in the Register has been collected and will be used for operational policing purposes. We will not provide this information to a third party and we will secure this information from unauthorised access.
- Your consent to supply this information to us for inclusion in the CCTV Register DOES NOT mean that you consent to supply us imagery captured by, or stored on, your CCTV system/s (eg. video footage or still images).
- There is no obligation for you to provide information. Registration is purely voluntary.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that information stored in the Register is accurate. To assist us, please notify us if any of the information you have provided changes. We may contact you from time to time to verify the information you have provided to us.
- If you wish to have your details removed from the Register, please advise us in writing.