This permit is for persons, on behalf of a club affiliated with the Australian National Kennel Council, who wish to conduct organised activities involving the possession and use of a firearm for the purposes of retrieving trials for dogs. Section 28(g) - Firearms Act 1996 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Retrieving Trial Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 1, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration.
- Business Declaration (PDF)
This form is for persons, other than the permit holder, wishing to be listed on and authorised by the permit.
- Application Form P635 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level One - Category A & B Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)