This permit is for persons wishing to possess and use their own paintball gun for paintball activities on an approved paintball field. Clause 58 - Firearms Regulation 2006 relates.
Note: This permit does not authorise the possession or use of any paintball gun which has been altered to substantially duplicate in appearance any military style firearm or a paintball gun which has been altered to propel projectiles in rapid succession (fully automatic).
- FACT Sheet - Paintball Gun Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 1, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
Other Related Information
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level One - Category A & B Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level Two - Category C, D & H Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Transportation of Firearms (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)