This permit is for persons wishing to possess or use an imitation firearm as defined by section 4D of the Firearms Act 1996.
- FACT Sheet - Imitation Firearm Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 1, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration
- Business Declaration (PDF)
This form is for persons, other than the permit holder, wishing to be listed on and authorised by the permit.
- Application Form P635 (PDF)
Other Related Information
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level One - Category A & B Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level Two - Category C, D & H Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Transportation of Firearms (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)