This permit authorises possession of a collection of firearms by a public museum. The firearms collection must have a genuine commemorative, historical, thematic or financial value. Clause 51 - Firearms Regulation 2006 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Firearms Museum Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 1, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration.
- Business Declaration (PDF)
This form is for persons, other than the permit holder, wishing to be listed on and authorised by the permit.
- Application Form P635 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - RSL & Museum Safe Storage, Premises & Display Firearms & Prohibited Weapons (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)