Film / Television / Theatrical Production
This permit authorises the possession and use of firearms, which have been modified to allow only blank cartridges, for the purposes of a film, television or theatrical production. This permit is issued to a person on behalf of a film, television or theatrical production, to supervise the possession and use of firearms hired from a theatrical armourer in connection with the production concerned. Clause 52 - Firearms Regulation 2006 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Film/Television/Theatrical Production Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 1, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
- Application for a Firearms Permit (PDF)
- Film/Television/Theatrical Production Legitimate Reason (PDF)
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration.
- Business Declaration (PDF)
This form is for persons, other than the permit holder, wishing to be listed on and authorised by the permit.
- Application Form P635 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level One - Category A & B Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Safe Storage Level Two - Category C, D & H Requirements (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule 1 Prohibited Firearms - Safe Storage Levels 1, 2 & 3 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)