This permit is for a person who is a member of an historical society or club and who wishes to use a muzzle loading black powder cannon in historical re-enactments and displays. Clause 62 - Firearms Regulation 2006 relates.
- FACT Sheet - Certain Cannon Permit (PDF)
The application and legitimate reason forms are interactive. You must complete both forms, then print and return both forms with any requested documentation to the Firearms Registry, Locked Bag 1, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
If this application is for a business, please complete the Business Declaration.
- Business Declaration (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - 100 Point Identification (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Permit to Acquire - Longarm P562 Form (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule 1 Prohibited Firearms - Safe Storage Levels 1, 2 & 3 (PDF)
- FACT Sheet - Schedule of Fees (PDF)