The 7th Annual Emergency Services Mega Bash
Saturday 20 January 2018
Gannons Park, Isaac St, Peakhurst.
You’re invited to the 7th annual Emergency Services Mega Bash on Saturday 20 January 2018 at Gannons Park, Peakhurst. Come and meet your local emergency services officers, plus celebrities, and watch their teams play a round robin cricket tournament. Officers from Police, Ambulance, Fire & Rescue, State Emergency Service and Rural Fire Service will be there on the day.
- There will be plenty of other activities on the day to keep the whole family entertained, including:
- Static displays and demonstrations from emergency services, including vehicles and equipment.
- Free clinic skills sessions for children
9.30am cricket (run by Cricket NSW)
10.45am rugby union (run by NSW Waratahs)
- 11:30am Netball (Netball NSW)
- 12pm rugby league (run by NRL).
Cronulla Sharks, St George Illawarra Dragons and South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL players will be on hand to sign autographs
- Amusement rides, stalls and food.
All profits from the event are donated to Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation. Since its inception, the Emergency Services Mega Bash has raised a total of over $65,000.
A function celebrating the day will be held from 6.30pm at Club Grandviews, 821 Forest Rd, Peakhurst (directly behind the oval). Hosted by Darryl Brohman, the function will include an interview with former Australian cricketer Michael Bevan, trophy presentations, a raffle, silent and live auctions, along with entertainment, and food and beverages. Tickets are $10 per person and can be purchased by enquiring with Senior Constable Dave Hayes via email at email@example.com