Media Release Archive
Suspected stolen good seized, man charged - Northern Beaches
Tuesday, 04 July 2017 01:54:29 PM
A man is due to appear in Manly Local Court today charged with multiple stolen goods-related offences.
Police from Northern Beaches Local Area Command investigating a break and enter on a home in Dee Why earlier last month executed a search warrant on a home in Fisher Road North, Cromer, yesterday afternoon (Monday 4 July 2017).
They seized a silver handgun, replica firearm, firearm parts, a dirt bike, motorcycle, tools, watches, jewellery and seven bicycles, which police allege are stolen.
A 32-year-old man was arrested at Manly Police Station and has now been charged with 12 counts of having goods in custody suspected of being stolen.
He has also been charged with
• Break and enter house etc steal
• Steal property in dwelling-house
• Handle explosive/precursor without authorising licence
• Acquire firearm part without authority to do so (two counts)
• Acquire firearm without permit to acquire (pistol).
The man, from Cromer, has been refused bail to appear in Manly Local Court today (Tuesday 4 July 2017).