Copyright and Disclaimer
- This website (Site) contains information, data, graphics, images and other materials (Content) prepared for and on behalf of the New South Wales Police Force (NSW Police Force). The Content is subject to copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and is owned by the State of New South Wales through the NSW Police Force.
- The Site is made available for information purposes only and not for any other purpose.
- Any Content may be reproduced for personal, internal circulation within your organisation or non-commercial purposes without formal permission or charge, provided that you:
(a) include the copyright notice " © State of New South Wales through the NSW Police Force";
(b) do not use the materials in a manner that might mislead or deceive any person; and
(c) you do not modify the materials.
- Apart from reproduction for personal, internal circulation within your organisation or non-commercial purposes, you must not make any use of the Content including but not limited to altering the Content in any way without the express written consent of the NSW Police Force. To obtain consent, please contact: The Director, Public Affairs Branch, NSW Police Force, Locked Bag 5102, Parramatta NSW 2124.
- The Content includes registered trade marks and trade marks that are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law. You are not permitted to use the State arms, seal or any other insignia of the NSW Police Force, or any other NSW Government logos or trade marks without express prior written permission. The use of any "police insignia" as defined in section 203 of the Police Act 1990 (NSW) except as permitted by that section (for example, with the express written approval of the NSW Commissioner of Police) is an offence and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- The NSW Police Force does not represent or warrant that the Content is complete, current, reliable and/or free from errors. The NSW Police Force does not warrant or represent or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of the Content.
- To the extent permitted by law, the NSW Police Force disclaims all warranties or representations, express or implied, with regard to the Content including but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The NSW Police Force may link the Site to other web-sites which are not under the control of, maintained by, associated with or endorsed by the NSW Police Force (Third Party Site). Links to a Third Party Site are provided for convenience only. To the extent permitted by law the NSW Police Force will not be responsible for the content, information or otherwise of any Third Party Site. If you access a Third Party Site through this Site, you do so at your own risk and on the conditions applicable to that Third Party Site.
- The NSW Police Force does not accept responsibility or liability (including without limitation by reason of negligence) for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether loss of profits, direct, indirect, consequential or special) that may arise, or which you or any person may incur, as a result of you entering, using or relying on the Content included in this Site, or you entering, using or relying on the content of any Third Party Site.
- The Content and format of the Site may be changed by the NSW Police Force at any time, without notice, in its absolute discretion.
- The NSW Police Force's policies prohibit it from sponsoring or endorsing any other organisation or person, or their products or services. The NSW Police Force does not endorse or sponsor any person, organisation, product or service depicted or mentioned in the Site.
© State of New South Wales through the NSW Police Force 2010. All rights reserved.